Monday, February 16, 2009

Congrats Brandon & Kat!



Our great friends Brandon and Kathryn got engaged over Valentine's Day weekend.! We are so happy and excited for them! We don't know many details yet, but can't wait for the wedding! Even Caleb, he loves weddings now that he's been through one himself and knows what's going on! We love you, B & K!


...Speaking of...Is B & K open for the season yet? I have been craving it a little....:)

5 comments:

  1. The one in Peru doesn't open until March, but I don't know about Logan. Sycamore should be opening very soon though...or maybe it already has?

    Congrats B & K!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do love B&K. Did you know there were once over 200? And that may be the only place where Spanish sauce is served? (I mean other than that copycat The Dog Shed).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, Sycamore opens this week (19th I think) so B & K is usually the same time. Hungry?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sycamore is open! You better believe we will all be making a trip there when we come home for the shower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BOTH East and West B & K are now open in Logan and I have been stalking Sycamore and they open the 19th! :) Chelsea call me if you need an ice cream buddy! :)

    ReplyDelete