Sunday, May 3, 2009

Get ready to Read!

It's been awhile since I've posted, so I'll update you on some things we've been doing lately. We are preparing to move so I've been busy packing up our apartment. How we accumulated so much stuff over the last 10 months is amazing to me. We are hoping to move this coming weekend, but I have yet to hear from our new apartment complex on whether or not the apartment will be ready then or not. Our current apartment is currently a mess as you can see from the pictures...




I have quite a bit of the packing done. That means I can't cook this week b/c I have no dishes :( Darn...we will have to hit up all of our favorite Tippecanoe County restaurants before leaving town.


In other news...Caleb will be finishing up his last semester this week! He has two finals: one Friday & one Saturday and then he is officially finished! He is more than ready to be out of college. He is, as I type, packing up all of his supplies in studio to put into storage.


Last weekend we celebrated our last Grand Prix. Caleb couldn't attend breakfast club because he was working on installing a green roof on one of Purdue's buildings, but our friends Brandon & Kathryn over for the weekend. Here is Kat & I in our costumes:
Other than that, Josh, Abrah, & Riley came to visit last Friday night. We went to dinner & the mall. I forgot to bring my camera but here is a picture of Riley and I at Easter.




Finally, yesterday Megan (my bro's gf) had her senior prom on Purdue's campus so they called when they got to town and we met them at the Union to see them. They looked awesome! Actually, I saw another girl with Meg's dress on right before I saw them (don't worry she was from Attica not Carroll...they were also having there prom at the Union). I was worried for Megan for a minute that another girl would have her dress at her own prom! Here is a picture of them..I'm semi in love with Megan's dress...I wish Caleb and I would have worn something like this to our prom :) I could have NEVER convinced Caleb of wearing those shoes to prom though. So way to go, Woody!






Okay, that's one LONG post! Don't expect another for awhile! Probably not til a) we are all moved and settled and I have pictures of the new place b) Caleb graduates or c) MY SISTER CHELSEA DECIDES TO HAVE HER BABY! Whichever comes first :)

5 comments:

  1. I did not see a picture of you and Kathryn. :( I'm glad you are moving closer because Riley loves his Aunt Micah and Uncle Cal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for fixing it. Lovely outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm working on it......we'll see if I can beat the other two things on your list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. where are you moving? i can't believe how much ryan and woody look alike...i check out ryan's blog sometimes!! and you look so cute and in shape in your breakfast club attire!

    ReplyDelete