Hi everyone! I had a bunch of pictures to upload today such as my Thanksgiving turkey, my new haircut, Polar Express pictures from school....however, my husband (accidentally) deleted ALL OF THEM! Oh well, I guess we still love you Cal!
So instead of pictures, I will just have to tell you a little of what we've been up to this month.
First, I chopped my hair off! I was so tired of it so I decided to cut probably between 8 and 10 inches of it off recently. It a really cute 'do...the only down side is I pretty much have to straighten it for it to look good. It is not a cute style for curly hair. Straightening isn't so bad because I have been straightening it so much that it's not really curling anymore! I know...none of us knew that would ever happen!
In my last post, I told you that I was in charge of the turkey for the Bruner Thanksgiving. I must pat myself on the back here a bit, because it was pretty delicious! Thanks to mom for helping out! It was so good that I will be cooking another one this week for Christmas! Let's hope I can repeat that performance. Also, not only was it my first time cooking a turkey it was Cal's first time carving one (which he said wasn't too hard because with my awesome cooking skills it just "fell" right off the bone!) I've decided that cooking a turkey isn't too bad, I just wish I had a house big enough to house Thanksgiving. Transporting it is probably the most difficult part! Maybe next year....
So instead of pictures, I will just have to tell you a little of what we've been up to this month.
First, I chopped my hair off! I was so tired of it so I decided to cut probably between 8 and 10 inches of it off recently. It a really cute 'do...the only down side is I pretty much have to straighten it for it to look good. It is not a cute style for curly hair. Straightening isn't so bad because I have been straightening it so much that it's not really curling anymore! I know...none of us knew that would ever happen!
In my last post, I told you that I was in charge of the turkey for the Bruner Thanksgiving. I must pat myself on the back here a bit, because it was pretty delicious! Thanks to mom for helping out! It was so good that I will be cooking another one this week for Christmas! Let's hope I can repeat that performance. Also, not only was it my first time cooking a turkey it was Cal's first time carving one (which he said wasn't too hard because with my awesome cooking skills it just "fell" right off the bone!) I've decided that cooking a turkey isn't too bad, I just wish I had a house big enough to house Thanksgiving. Transporting it is probably the most difficult part! Maybe next year....
I have been really busy with school lately. We had our "Polar Express Day" on Friday. It was a lot of fun & the best part was I got to wear PJ's to school all day! Then we watched the movie in the high school auditorium on the big screen...it was like being at the movies! The kids had a good time and it was well worth all of the preparation. Now I'm off for two weeks which I plan to spend getting healthy! We have both been sick with awful coughs so I am hoping that some time off will get us healthy soon.
So...like I said I don't really have any pictures to upload, but here is one of my new haircut I had on my phone. It's not the best picture of me...but you can see the new look! Merry Christmas, bloggers! 


If only there were some way to get those pictures back. Alas!
ReplyDelete