Wednesday, August 24, 2011

28 Weeks


So Abrah informed me last night that I needed to update my blog because my baby belly is significantly bigger than my last post @ 20 weeks. So here is my latest belly shot.....


Tomorrow marks the 28 week mark. I can't believe we are in the third and final trimester. November can't come soon enough, but will be here before I know it, I'm sure. I have been feeling really impatient lately for him to come. I think what did it is that I knew I would follow Chels in the baby delivering business and she delivered, so I'm up next! :)

Overall, I feel okay. I am having some big time back issues right now that are making pretty much my entire life uncomfortable. Baby Boy Bruner is hanging out pretty low and that doesn't help out my history of back, tailbone, and pelvis issues...I hate to see where this kid goes when he "drops!" I have been frequenting the chiropractor and get to wear an absolutely adorable maternity belt. It might be the most uncomfortable thing I've ever worn, but I have noticed that it has helped a bit since I've been back at work.

In other news, we officially closed on our house last Tuesday so we will be able to move in a few weeks. We gave our sellers 30 days to be out, and I think they are more than ready to be out but their seller is taking his time. Since we are the last domino to fall in the chain of moves, we must wait patiently for our turn.

Caleb has been busy working on the crib. He thought it would be really special (and I agree) to have himself, our dads, and the living great-grandfathers to Baby Boy Bruner build the crib. I picked out a design and he is working hard to make it all come to life. I can't wait until its finished and we are in our house to start really preparing for our little man's arrival.

We have yet to pick a name for Baby Boy. We both have choices we really like, but unfortunately they aren't the same choice. Caleb's solution is to throw them both out and start completely over, but I'm having a hard time giving up on my name choice!

Finally, I am back to school and so far am really enjoying my group of kiddos this year. Lord knows I needed a good class after the year I had last year. I have some really fun personalities that so far just make me laugh and don't drive me too crazy. The entire class is also OBSESSED with the fact that I'm having a baby. I'm certain that one girl in particular has yet to learn a thing from me this year because all she can think of is Baby Bruner. She asks me at least once an hour "What's your baby doing?" to which I always answer "Oh, he's just hanging out." Another girl was convinced she saw him moving all over the other day, but it was just my belly shaking when I laughed at something. Then I overheard a boy tell another boy that he could see Baby Boy's foot...again, no, but they are having a great time talking and thinking about him. They also think they should get to name him...we will see how desperate we get!

3 comments:

  1. I think having your class pick a name is a splendid idea. I just think "Boogerface Bieber Bruner" has a nice ring to it, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, I think that should be your next bulletin board. Let them all pick a name and post them in the room somewhere. I would be interested to see what first graders come up with. Riley had some pretty good ones. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it!! So good to see how you are coming along! I can't wait to see pictures of Baby Boy Bruner! Whatever his name will be!!!

    ReplyDelete