Wednesday, January 7, 2009
1.82
Caleb has been working late this week at the bookstore. Tonight I thought I would be nice and have some dinner ready for him when he got home. I ate earlier, but I made some chicken for him to make some burritos with. I used an entire package thinking I would have some leftovers for a quesadilla or salad tomorrow for lunch. Caleb got home and made his burritos and I when I looked I realized he had used all 3 chicken breasts! All 1.82 pounds! He added some peppers and lettuce to his burritos so I'm estimating he ate over 2 lbs. of food! He was pretty proud of himself and wanted to make sure my brother Ryan knew of his feat tonight. I didn't think to get pictures of it from the beginning, but here is Cal enjoying the last of his chicken burritos! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Nice!
ReplyDeleteway too funny! Lesson in marriage for the day: don't put all the food in front of your husband if you don't intend for him to eat all of it. :-)
ReplyDeletewell color me impressed. on a somewhat related note, we went to a new burger place for lunch today. the menu is a checklist and you just check what you want on it. here is my creation:
ReplyDelete1/3# burger medium
cheddar cheese
Danish bleu cheese
bermuda onion
dill pickle chips
hard-boiled egg
bacon
whole wheat bun
i was pretty excited but then they forgot the cheddar and bacon. i plan to give it another try soon, maybe keep it a little simpler.
but its still no grand canyon burger
ReplyDeleteyeah micah! so glad to be able to keep up on all you "Tuttle" girls! you can always invite us over for dinner! looks great!
ReplyDeleteMicah! So glad to see you've joined the blogging world! I love reading blogs, so I'm excited to keep up with you guys! Happy New year by the way!
ReplyDelete~ Brooke : )