Friday, January 9, 2009
Pac-Man: FINISHED
So Caleb got an XBox 360 for Christmas. I was not too excited about until I realized that it came with a disc of old arcade games! I was even more excited to learn that Pac-Man was one of them. I LOVE PAC-MAN. Here are some pictures of me FINISHING Pac-Man. That means I beat the game. I know this is a dorky post but oh well :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Seriously Riley, could you get any closer to the TV? This fetish better not interfere with your posting! :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations...perhaps you should let the Purdue alumni magazine know as they would be quite proud of this accomplishment by a recent grad. I bet your 1st graders will be proud...if they know what Pac-Man is.
ReplyDeleteLove ya sis :)
HA! can you get any closer to the TV!? ha!!
ReplyDeleteThese ladies clearly don't understand that games like this require complete focus and that includes sitting close to get the best view. To complete Pac-Man, one has to become the Pac-Man. :-)This isn't a dorky post - this kind of post is what great blogs are made of!
ReplyDeleteyou should rent "king of king: a fistful of quarters." seriously. it's amaing.
ReplyDeletesorry, its "king of kong"
ReplyDelete